If you require your goods by a specific date do provide specific details to the comments box on the checkout page.
Most delays are affected in terms of a few days, when we know the interruptions will be longer we will endeavour to contact you with updates.
Things may improve soon but do please bear with us during these difficult times.
Trimless Plaster-in Downlight - Small Curve
Easy to Install Design - Suitable for DIY
Product Ref: 6665From £29.13 inc VAT
A recessed plaster downlight with a sleek, curved look.
Part of a range of plaster downlights produced in Spain. By fully embracing the flexibility that plaster can provide these products offer a sleek and modern look. Featuring smooth curves and elegant styling these take a step away from the traditional angular design of our other plaster recessed down lights. This fixture can be installed without a plaster skim coat; the simple design means you can joint fill the gap with plasterboard joint tape and filler, rub down and paint.
Easy lamp installation unlike some plaster-in lights, just a simple spring clip does the job.
Available in mains or low voltage (which includes 60va transformer).
Installation is easy for end users and contractors...
- Put on some clean gloves!
- Wire in the mains supply and pull the lamp holder through the fixture so it can be accessed after installation.
- Cut a square hole, angle the fixture and insert into the ceiling.
- Lower the fixture and the lugs sit on top of the plasterboard.
- While holding the fixture down put two screws through the plasterboard, through the lugs and fix in place.
- Plaster or fill the gap, allow this to dry.
- When dry insert lamp and position spring clip to retain the lamp
- Take off gloves and pat yourself on the back.
Desired recess depth 170mm - to ease installation
NOTE: This downlight is designed for plasterboard ceilings between 9 to 15mm thick. The fixed brackets cannot be adjusted for deeper ceilings.
|Number Of Lamps||1|
|Lamp Type||Varies - See Description|
|Dimmable?||Yes - on standard dimmer |
(TRIAC or leading edge)
|Suggested Void Depth||170mm|
|Wiring Details||Class 1 - Requires an Earth Connection|
|Driver||Includes remote driver/transformer suitable for 230 - 240v supply|
|PDF Document(s)||View PDF|
Phillips Hue GU10 bulbs are slightly bigger than regular GU10s, do you know if this fitting is still compatible ?