Trimless Plaster-in Downlight - Small Curve
Easy to Install Design - Suitable for DIY
Product Ref: 6665From £29.13 inc VAT
A recessed plaster downlight with a sleek, curved look.
Part of a range of plaster downlights produced in Spain. By fully embracing the flexibility that plaster can provide these products offer a sleek and modern look. Featuring smooth curves and elegant styling these take a step away from the traditional angular design of our other plaster recessed down lights. This fixture can be installed without a plaster skim coat; the simple design means you can joint fill the gap with plasterboard joint tape and filler, rub down and paint.
Easy lamp installation unlike some plaster-in lights, just a simple spring clip does the job.
Available in mains or low voltage (which includes 60va transformer).
Installation is easy for end users and contractors...
- Put on some clean gloves!
- Wire in the mains supply and pull the lamp holder through the fixture so it can be accessed after installation.
- Cut a square hole, angle the fixture and insert into the ceiling.
- Lower the fixture and the lugs sit on top of the plasterboard.
- While holding the fixture down put two screws through the plasterboard, through the lugs and fix in place.
- Plaster or fill the gap, allow this to dry.
- When dry insert lamp and position spring clip to retain the lamp
- Take off gloves and pat yourself on the back.
Desired recess depth 170mm - to ease installation
NOTE: This downlight is designed for plasterboard ceilings between 9 to 15mm thick. The fixed brackets cannot be adjusted for deeper ceilings.
|Number Of Lamps||1|
|Lamp Type||Varies - See Description|
|Dimmable?||Yes - on standard dimmer |
(TRIAC or leading edge)
|Suggested Void Depth||170mm|
|Wiring Details||Class 1 - Requires an Earth Connection|
|Driver||Includes remote driver/transformer suitable for 230 - 240v supply|
|PDF Document(s)||View PDF|
Phillips Hue GU10 bulbs are slightly bigger than regular GU10s, do you know if this fitting is still compatible ?