We’re taking a sensible approach to the evolving situation with Coronavirus by following all Government advice to make sure we can continue to serve our customers and protect our people.
Adjustable Trimless Plaster-in Downlight - Large Curve
Easy to Install Design - Suitable for DIY
Product Ref: 6666From £49.98 inc VAT
A recessed plaster downlight with a sleek, curved look. Part of a range of plaster downlights produced in Spain. By fully embracing the flexibility that plaster can provide these products offer a sleek and modern look. Featuring smooth curves and elegant styling these take a step away from the traditional angular design of our other plaster recessed downlights. This fixture can be installed without a plaster skim coat; the simple design means you can joint fill the gap with plasterboard joint tape and filler, rub down and paint.
The lamp holder is adjustable giving rotation and tilt and can be used with LED or tungsten lamps.
Easy lamp installation, remove the bezel and attach the lamp to the bezel, push on your lamp holder then insert bezel into the fitting and twist.
The fixture can be used with either mains or 12-volt lamps and is supplied with either a GU10 lamp holder or a GU5,3 lamp holder and 60va transformer.
Installation is easy for end users and contractors...
- Put on some clean gloves (supplied)
- Wire in the mains supply and pull the lamp holder through the fixture so it can be accessed after installation.
- Cut a square hole, angle the fixture and insert into the ceiling.
- Lower the fixture and the lugs sit on top of the plasterboard.
- While holding the fixture down put two screws through the plasterboard, through the lugs and fix in place.
- Plaster or fill the gap, allow this to dry.
- When dry insert lamp and bezel, Take off gloves and pat yourself on the back.
Desired recess depth 170mm - to ease installation.
NOTE: This downlight is designed for plasterboard ceilings between 9 to 15mm thick. The fixed brackets cannot be adjusted for deeper ceilings.
Bulb not included.
|Number Of Lamps||1|
|Lamp Type||Varies - See Description|
|Dimmable?||Yes - on standard dimmer |
(TRIAC or leading edge)
|Suggested Void Depth||170mm|
|Wiring Details||Class 1 - Requires an Earth Connection|
|Driver||Includes remote driver/transformer suitable for 230 - 240v supply|
|PDF Document(s)||View PDF|
Are these fittings available without bulbs to suit our own GU10 lamps?
Are these Down lights fire rated?