Shallow CCT IC and Fire Rated IP65 Downlight
3000k, 4200k or 6000k
Product Ref: 52586From £24.10 inc VAT
This is a shallow fire rated IP65 downlight with a total depth of just 45mm that has loads of features and benefits...
- Dimmable - these can be dimmed on any standard dimmer system
- Fire-rated for 30, 60 & 90 minutes - maintains fire integrity
- IP65 rated - protection from a jet of water
- 800 lumens - more light as mains 50w halogen GU10 lamp but only 7 watts
- Wide beam angle - 60º
- CCT - Choose between 2700°k, 3000°k, 4000°K or 6000°k very warm white, warm white, neutral white or daylight
- Interchangeable Bezel - white, chrome and satin
- Can be covered with insulation
- fits into shallow ceiling voids
IP65 rated jet proof and can be used in any part of a bathroom ceiling (including Zone 1 if used in conjunction with a 30MA RCD).
Dimmable LED Driver Included operates on standard rotary dimmers (phase-cut dimming).
IC Rated this fitting can be covered with insulation.
Shallow in Depth only 45mm depth means it can fit in shallow voids with ease.
CCT Technology by a flick of a switch you can have warm, neutral or daylight white light.
Long-life LED Lamp supplied with a 8w SMD lamp, 800 lumens, 100 Lumens per Watt.
Easy installation comes with a 2-way Plug and Play DC connector which allows you to loop in and out and is safe for covering with loft insulation.
This is supplied with a white bezel as standard. Please add a chrome, black or satin bezel to your order if you require this finish.
The connector has a simple 4-way CCT switch allowing users to choose between 2700K, 3000K, 4000K or 6000K and a 3-way Watt switch allowing users to choose between 4W, 6W or 8W.
|Number Of Lamps
|Long Life LED Light Source
|Lumens Per Watt
|Yes - on standard dimmer
(TRIAC or leading edge)
|Stainless Steel and Polycarbonate
|Class 2 - Double Insulated - Requires no Earth Connection
|Includes remote driver/transformer suitable for 230 - 240v supply
Can you tell me if I can I use this outside as ceiling lights for my summer house?
Your product comes with a dimmable LED driver. Can they operate as switched only and not dimmed?
The height of this unit is listed as 45mm is that the overall height or the void height?