We’re taking a sensible approach to the evolving situation with Coronavirus by following all Government advice to make sure we can continue to serve our customers and protect our people.
Dimmable Mains LED Fire-Rated IP65 Downlight
White Bezel Included - 4 Optional Bezels Available
Product Ref: 51544From £10.99 inc VAT
Small yet mighty, this is a brilliant 5 watt COB LED downlight that has loads of features and benefits...
- Dimmable - these can be dimmed on any standard dimmer system. Trailing edge recommended.
- Fire rated for 30-90 minutes - maintains fire integrity
- IP65 rated - protection from a jet of water
- 3000°k - a warm white light
- 565 lumens - as much light as a mains halogen GU10 lamp but only 8 watts
- 45° beam angle
- Modern polished chrome finish - complementing most bathrooms
- Adjustable spring clips - suitable for ceilings up to 40mm thick
- Interchangeable bezel - change the default white bezel with the different variations offered. (See picture)
A great compact design ideal for voids that are reduced in height by services or structure.
IP65 rated jet proof and can be used in any part of a bathroom ceiling (including Zone 1 if used in conjunction with a 30MA RCD).
Peace of mind comes with a 3-year warranty with each light.
|Number Of Lamps||1|
|Lamp Type||Long Life LED light source|
|Lumens Per Watt||75|
|Dimmable?||Yes - on standard dimmer |
(TRIAC or leading edge)
|Suggested Void Depth||120mm|
|Construction||Die Cast Aluminium and Polycarbonate|
|Wiring Details||Class 1 - Requires an Earth Connection|
|Kelvin||3000°K - Warm White|
|Driver||Includes remote driver/transformer suitable for 230 - 240v supply|
|PDF Document(s)||Installation Sheet|
Is the driver IP65 rated
Are these suitable for outside usage in eaves of house?
Can you give the dimensions of the driver please? Will it fit through the 57mm cut out for the light body?
I notice in your FAQ section that this light does not have a changeable bulb, can you please advise if you have to change the whole light fitting in the event of a failure.
Can this unit be used with non-dimmable bulb & an off/on switch instead of a dimmer switch