We’re taking a sensible approach to the evolving situation with Coronavirus by following all Government advice to make sure we can continue to serve our customers and protect our people.
Dimmable Mains LED Fire-Rated IP65 Downlight
Chrome Finish & Supplied with 38º & 60º Lens
Product Ref: 51544£9.40 inc VAT
Small yet mighty, this is a brilliant 8 watt COB LED downlight that has loads of features and benefits...
- Dimmable - these can be dimmed on any standard dimmer system
- Fire rated for 30-90 minutes - maintains fire integrity
- IP65 rated - protection from a jet of water
- 3000°k - a warm white light
- 600 lumens - as much light as a mains halogen GU10 lamp but only 8 watts
- Supplied with two lenses, one gives a wide beam (38º) the other a very wide 60° - ideal for bathrooms
- Modern polished chrome finish - complementing most bathrooms
- Adjustable spring clips - suitable for ceilings up to 40mm thick
- Twist-off bezel - you can install the housing and fix the bezel after painting
Why So Cheap? We bought these in bulk and are passing the savings on to you!
A great compact design ideal for voids that are reduced in height by services or structure. This COB Led downlight is ideal for use in domestic and commercial applications and is supplied with a dimmable driver.
IP65 rated jet proof and can be used in any part of a bathroom ceiling (including Zone 1 if used in conjunction with a 30MA RCD).
Dimmable LED Driver Included Operates on standard rotary dimmers (phase cut dimming).
Peace of mind comes with a 5 year warranty with each light.
This fixture is in stock and ready for a super quick dispatch.
|Number Of Lamps||1|
|Lamp Type||Long Life LED light source|
|Lumens Per Watt||75|
|Dimmable?||Yes - on standard dimmer |
(TRIAC or leading edge)
|Suggested Void Depth||70mm|
|Construction||Die Cast Aluminium & Opal Diffuser|
|Wiring Details||Class 2 - Double Insulated - Requires no Earth Connection|
|Kelvin||3000°K - Warm White|
|Driver||Includes remote driver/transformer suitable for 230 - 240v supply|
Is the driver IP65 rated
Are these suitable for outside usage in eaves of house?
Can you give the dimensions of the driver please? Will it fit through the 57mm cut out for the light body?
I notice in your FAQ section that this light does not have a changeable bulb, can you please advise if you have to change the whole light fitting in the event of a failure.
Can this unit be used with non-dimmable bulb & an off/on switch instead of a dimmer switch