We’re taking a sensible approach to the evolving situation with Coronavirus by following all Government advice to make sure we can continue to serve our customers and protect our people.
Elite HD LED Colour Changing Lamp - RGB GU10 Base
RF Control, Smooth Transition, Millions of Colours inc White!
Product Ref: 1484From £20.40 inc VAT
In recent years remote controlled colour changing lighting has been plagued by poor quality products with lacklustre performance. But we guarantee you will love our Elite HD RGBW lamp.
RGBW is technology that uses four diodes. Two RGB chips are positioned in the centre that mix the colour by varying the intensity of the red, green and blue diodes. When you want white light six white diodes in an outer circle provide warm (3000°k) white light.
The Elite HD RGBW leading edge features:
- The remote control uses RF (radio frequency) with a multi-directional remote that does not need to be pointed at the lamp
- Operates on 2.4GHz frequency so the signal can travel greater distances. You can even control the lamps from a different room.
- Each lamp can be paired to one of four lighting channels. This allows individually switched scenes within a room can be controlled by one remote.
- The remote control is intuitive, easy to use and understand with a colour wheel and dimmer that responds instantly to the lightest touch.
The practical improvements are immense:
- The colour transition is second to none with an even distribution of light, a wide beam angle and vivid colours.
- RF operation means the lamp when used downlights, table lamps, garden lighting in any fixture that can use a mains GU10 lamp.
- Unlike many RGB lamps at the press of a button, this provides an excellent warm white light without having to install additional lighting.
- High output (440 lumens+), uses only 5 watts and has a 50,000 hour life expectancy for long operating hours and low maintenance.
Once fitted you have ultimate control on colour and phase (transition through a selection of colours) using the remote control. It is the perfect mood enhancement for many rooms around the home or ideal for use in bars and clubs. Infinite adjustment of speed and colours - up to 1.2 million static colours all of which are dimmable down to 10%.
Although this fitting requires remote control for use, if it is fitted as part of your mains wall light switched circuit it will resume from its last known state when switched on from the wall switch. Available as GU10 lamp base only and although slightly longer than a halogen filament lamp these can be used in most mains light fixtures that can accommodate the slightly larger dimension of the lamp.
You can operate up to 50 lamps at the touch of a button and select 8 preprogrammed lighting displays while adjusting the brightness and speed.
|Lamp Type||GU10 Base Mains Lamps|
|Part L Compliant Luminaire||No|
|Dimmable?||Yes - when using the specified equipment|
|Wiring Details||Class 2 - Double Insulated - Requires no Earth Connection|
|Kelvin||3000°K - Warm White|
Be the first to ask a question about this product!